Bellevue High School All Class Reunion

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Thanks to the BHS Reunion Committee

Jeffrey Winslow '65

Thank you for your dedication, hard work, and countless hours of planning to bring all graduating classes of BHS  together for a 2010 all class reunion. It wouldn't be possible without your efforts.

A special thanks to Michelle Parrilla who has become a friend to all graduates through her almost daily communication emails and website updates.

Even prior to the reunion, the planning process has allowed many old friends to re-connect after being out of touch for 30, 40, and 50 years. This is really what it is all about.  

--
April 13, 2010 at 8:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michelle Parrilla Mangel
Site Owner

So Sweet, I'm blushing, if that's possible.

Michelle

--

Michelle Parrilla Mangel 72

April 14, 2010 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Suzy Smythe Polny '66

Ditto, Michelle. You and the committee have done so much to bring us all together. I offer my thanks also.

suzy

May 28, 2010 at 6:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nancy Seminatore Ward

Thank you to the committee for a great reunion. I missed the reunion last year but was happy I made it this year. You guys put a lot of work into it and deserve a lot of credit. Thanks again.

Nancy Seminatore Ward

August 1, 2011 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David Manco
Site Owner

The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette ran this article about our reunion. They didn't get all of the facts right but it's a good story. Check it out here http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11216/1164931-54-0.stm

August 5, 2011 at 1:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

frances

It was a spectacular event. Many thanks to everyone for arranging this wonderful

day and party.  It is very much appreciated.  Class of 68 was well represented.Cookie

August 8, 2011 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

frances

I am in pittsburgh taking care of parents for the month.   E mail us at pianoteacher

riverside@gmail.com

August 8, 2011 at 4:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

frances

I am in pittsburgh taking care of parents for the month.   E mail us at pianoteacher

riverside@gmail.com

August 8, 2011 at 4:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

frances

Accolades to the photographer  The pictures are wonderful

August 8, 2011 at 4:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Al Smith
Administrator

Cookie, I sent your regards both to my sister Barb and Mr. Wendelin. They both were glad to hear from you and sent you their best back. Thanks for all the nice words. The committee deserves them. Take care

August 9, 2011 at 10:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Chuck Dunn

My thanks to the keepers of this site, as it is a touch of home while I am far away.  It has been especially great to see all of the familiar faces in recent weeks.  I know those involved in the reunion planning worked tirelessly, and I only hope I may get a chance to join you all next year. Thanks for your service!

--
August 21, 2011 at 10:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sue Siedlarski Dudley "70"

You guys rock...thank you for all that you do to keep us Bellevue High School classmates in touch with each other....it's very interesting to see where we all moved to and what we've been up to since we left Bellevue.....our hearts will always be where we grew up and the friends we all made....:)

April 30, 2012 at 10:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jim Kitts Smalley

Great '17 reunion! 

Anyone with Ray Peters' email address (or other information/comments for me) please send to me at jsmalley@lhup.edu.

--

August 18, 2018 at 8:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.