Bellevue High School All Class Reunion

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Class of 1966

Mack Strouss '66

2016 is our 50th year and reunion plans are underway. We want to make sure all classmates know about the reunion and can plan accordingly, but we’re missing a few. If you have not heard from Twink Hamm in the last couple of years or have changed your e-mail address since the last reunion, can you send your e-mail to Twink at 3twink@comcast.net and Mack Strouss at mack.strouss@gmail.com. Also include your phone number and mailing address if you feel comfortable doing so. Our 40th was great; let’s make the 50th even better.

August 12, 2015 at 3:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Allan Williamson

Hey Mack, we distributed nearly 80 Reunion Booklets to our classmates. Having produced nearly 100 we have some left over. There is some material that could be used by other classes having their reunion or if you are currious about what has become of the class of '65 classmates, let me know. Please send me a check made out to Allan Williamson for $8.00 to cover postage and handling to 3008 Brunswick Circle, Hampton Cove, AL 35763. I will get the booklet to you within a couple days of receiving the check. Allan

August 27, 2015 at 1:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Allan Williamson

Allan Williamson at August 27, 2015 at 1:05 PM

Hey Mack, we distributed nearly 80 Reunion Booklets to our classmates. Having produced nearly 100 we have some left over. There is some material that could be used by other classes having their reunion or if you are currious about what has become of the class of '65 classmates, let me know. Please send me a check made out to Allan Williamson for $8.00 to cover postage and handling to 3008 Brunswick Circle, Hampton Cove, AL 35763. I will get the booklet to you within a couple days of receiving the check. Allan

Mack, I received your check and will put your book in the mail tomorrow. You should have in before the weekend. Roll Tide!!! and....We are....Penn State!! Allan

September 14, 2015 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Al Smith
Administrator

Allan, did anyone from the BHS All-Class Reunion Committee receive a copy of your booklet?

February 2, 2016 at 8:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Thomas
Dear BHS Alums, This link will take you to the program and reflections of BHS Class of 66 Reunion last September. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ukbipqu0hjb394y/50th%20Reunion%20with%20last%20page%20edited%20to%2040%20pages%20Updated%20December.pdf?dl=0. It was great to see so many classmates and we had a wonderful time recalling our precious time together. Extra special, Mack Strouss and Ray Lichauer were able to arrange a tour of BHS for all of us. It takes a little time to download, unless your computer is faster than mine. Please enjoy! Tom Ward BHS '66
--
July 28, 2017 at 1:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Al Smith
Administrator

Class of '66; what a wonderful job on the link to your 50th reunion celebration. If I wasn't in such a great class myself, I would have wished to be in yours. Nicely done

August 4, 2017 at 8:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.