Bellevue High School All Class Reunion

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > CLASS OF '65 50TH REUNION JULY 2015

Terry A. Wooster

Barb Duffy Rocco and I are trying to reach all members of the Class of '65 at BHS.  We would like to organize a dinner get together the night before the all school reunion.  This is our 50th!!!!  We'd love to have as many attend as possible.  Please contact me, Terry Wooster at manicmunchkin718@yahoo.com, or Barb Duffy Rocco at btr5157elk@gmail.com.  We'd like for everyone who reads this from our class to send a copy to at least 3 others you are in touch with.  Once we get a good head count, we can make arrangements for a dinner get together.  If you can't make it to the dinner, we hope that we can all meet on Saturday for the all school reunion.  Or you can answer on this forum with your email address and let us know if you want to do it.  Thanks ----- hope to see you in July.

--

:cool:

October 16, 2014 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frank Kobosky

Terry.. and Barb. Looking foward to it! Thank you for getting this started...:) If I can help in any way, let me know.  Frank

October 20, 2014 at 9:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Beth Ashby Mitchell -- 65

Terry,

Thanks for posting.

I have sent you an email with a better email address.

I remember when my dad celebrated his 50th, and I thought that was incredible. Now it's our turn, and it seems exciting, but rather matter of fact.Why wouldn't we have a 50th reunion.

Hope to see everyone in July.

Beth Ashby Mitchell

November 23, 2014 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Terry A. Wooster

Beth Ashby Mitchell -- 65 at November 23, 2014 at 8:41 PM

Terry,

Thanks for posting.

I have sent you an email with a better email address.

I remember when my dad celebrated his 50th, and I thought that was incredible. Now it's our turn, and it seems exciting, but rather matter of fact.Why wouldn't we have a 50th reunion.

Hope to see everyone in July.

Beth Ashby Mitchell

Great of you to speak up, Beth.  I'm getting ready to send out email to everyone from the class of 65 that I have email addresses for.  If anyone reads this, please send out emails to those you have addresses for and ask them to contact me at:  manicmunchkin718@yahoo.com.  We're hoping to get a good turn out from the class of 65 in July.   Thanks!  Terry Wooster

--

November 24, 2014 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Terry A. Wooster

HEY!!!!!   All you bums from the Class of '65 ---- we're trying to get together for a dinner in July 2015, the night before the All School Reunion.  Please contact me at manicmunchkin718@yahoo.com for more information.    It's only been 50 years since we left BHS, surely we all have something interesting to share!!!!!   Love you guys ----- please get in touch.  

--

January 21, 2015 at 6:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

carol jenkins gruca

Hi Terry I would be interested in dinner for our 50th class.  Have not been in touch with any classmates 

February 2, 2015 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Allan Williamson

Working with Terry and Barb to put something together on July 24th. Hope to see you all there? Looking forward to it.

February 8, 2015 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Anita Burns

Turned out to be a smashing success! Many thanks to all the planners, and to all who traveled or took time out to join the fun! Let's not lose touch... Wishing everyone well, 

Anita aka neeters aka neet

July 28, 2015 at 12:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

David Manco
Site Owner

Photos from Frank Kobosky have been posted in the Photo Gallery section.

August 11, 2015 at 4:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Allan Williamson

Hey folks, we distributed nearly 80 Reunion Booklets to our classmates. Having produced nearly 100 we have some left over. There is some material that could be used by other classes having their reunion or if you are currious about what has become of the class of '65 classmates, let me know. Please send me a check made out to Allan Williamson for $8.00 to cover postage and handling to 3008 Brunswick Circle, Hampton Cove, AL 35763. I will get the booklet to you within a couple days of receiving the check. Allan

August 27, 2015 at 1:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.