Bellevue High School All Class Reunion

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > All School Reunion Comments

Terry A. Wooster

The all school reunion was one big, fuzzy group hug and I'm so glad we did it.  In the memorabilia room there was an old 8x10 black and white photo of a class from Jackson Elementary, in the foreground was Robby Beswick (the only one I can remember right now).  I would love to have a copy of that photo.  Would the owner contact me at [email protected]?  I think that was a 4th grade picture as I came into that class in 5th grade.  Thanks to everyone involved in making that reunion possible and thanks to all the wondeful people who attended, it was a great, great day in Memoryville!!!  Hope to be there again next year.    Terry Wooster

--

:cool:

August 5, 2010 at 8:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

frances

I so enjoyed the completely halcyon blissfull days of happiness and joyous

laughter with the reunion committee meeting in Bellevue.  Thank you for

a wonderful day filled with the best of memories.  All the best fran (aka as

Cookie class of 68)  Terrific job.  Very well done.   fran @[email protected]

August 28, 2010 at 12:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Terry A. Wooster

Hi again.  If anyone who was at the reunion in July has any pictures of Mr. Wendolyn and Ms. Tolbert, can you please post them on this site?  I'd love to see them.  Thanks!!!

--

:cool:

September 28, 2010 at 11:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michelle Parrilla Mangel
Site Owner

Terry A. Wooster at September 28, 2010 at 11:37 PM

Hi again.  If anyone who was at the reunion in July has any pictures of Mr. Wendolyn and Ms. Tolbert, can you please post them on this site?  I'd love to see them.  Thanks!!!

did you see the pic's Terry? Mr. Wendolin was very impressed. Hope everyone will make it again next year

Michelle

--

Michelle Parrilla Mangel 72

October 5, 2010 at 9:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sue Siedlarski Dudley "70"

I had such a great time at the 2010 and 2011 All BHS Class Reunions...It was so much fun seeing old classmates of Bellevue High School. I have great pictures and memories. AnnaMarie Martin and I have been friends since we were 11 years old, neighbors on Tingley Ave. Bellevue was such a wonderful place to grow up in, I love coming back and seeing friends and family. Next July I'm planning on getting married, so unfortunately I won't be able to make the 2012 Reunion. But my thoughts will be with all of you that make the Reunions happen for all of us. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart for all your hard work.

Go Bulldogs !

Much Love...

Susan Siedlarski Bowman ( Clunan )

October 6, 2011 at 10:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Marriage plans changed.....thought about it and I think I want to stay single. This coming May, my friends from the Class of 70 are coming down to Florida and we are going to chill on the beach. AnnaMarie Martin, Kathy Winslow and Jeanie Sekinger...In June going with my cousin Jackie Zilian, Class of 1969 to New York City to take in the sights...Macy's, Central Park, Tour The Today Show, and check out The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island...looking forward to my trip. Sorry I won't be able to make it to the 2012 Class Reunion but my heart will be with you all.

Go Bulldogs !

Much Love,

Susan Siedlarski Bowman

Class of 1970

April 11, 2012 at 12:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Yes....Annamarie Martin has talked me in to coming up to the Reunion this year, 2012.....I hope more of our 1970 Class shows up. Annamarie, Jeanie Sekinger and myself have been partying in Treasure Island, Fl. this past week. We are having a blast !  Look me up on Facebook as Sue Bowman 8)

May 22, 2012 at 9:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

David Ingold

Sorry about the typo error I graduated in 1968 not 1950. Sorry this was my S.O. typing mistake

July 13, 2012 at 11:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bill Karl

I really enjoyed being there.  I didn't know any of this was happening.  I think the committee does a great job.  I didn't know what to expect.  All I knew was to bring a basket, and be there around 12.  (LOL)  I am already making plans for next year.  Next week I'm on vacation and headed for Daytona Florida for a week. 

July 31, 2012 at 8:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.