Bellevue High School All Class Reunion

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Memorabillia

Jim Brown

First, let me say what a wonderful time I had at the reunion.  The committee did a great job of organization and the whole thing came off without any noticeable hitches, at least as far as I could tell.  GREAT JOB GUYS!!!  Now to the subject at hand.  I have a few pictures from my days at Grant School that I would like to share at the next reunion.  I have two class pictures and one of the beautiful staircase at the main entrance.  How can I submit these for display at the next reunion? 

--

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

August 2, 2010 at 8:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Cindy Pavlot Flynn

HI JIm!

How are you doing?  Heard the reunion was great - sorry to have missed it.

August 2, 2010 at 12:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michelle Parrilla Mangel
Site Owner

Jimmy, check with Bob Eich, he's our memory guy, class of 64 on this site.  Michelle

--

Michelle Parrilla Mangel 72

August 2, 2010 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jim Brown

Cindy Pavlot Flynn at August 2, 2010 at 12:24 PM

HI JIm!

How are you doing?  Heard the reunion was great - sorry to have missed it.

Hey Cindy!  Doing great.  How about yourself?  Yeas, the reunion was a blast.  the best news is that there will be another one next year.  Make your plans now and clear the weekend.  I do hope you will come.

-Jim

--

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

August 2, 2010 at 4:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sparky Koerner

Jim, that quote about the music business can be very true at times but I can also say that it can be a very rewarding time. I just did a gig tonight with my quartet and the people loved it, I was the first act to play at a renovated building that will host the Broadcasting and Communication Center at Alvin Community College in Alvin, TX and the people in attendance were great and very appreciative of the JAZZ music that we performed. So don't just thing that the music business is just a cruel and shallow money trench, I believe it is what you make it. Musically, Sparky 1966

--

Musically,

Sparky Koerner

Class of 1966

:cool:

August 3, 2010 at 11:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Michelle Parrilla Mangel
Site Owner

next year we expect you musicians to bring your instruments it would be sooo very cool!

--

Michelle Parrilla Mangel 72

August 4, 2010 at 8:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jim Brown

Sparky Koerner at August 3, 2010 at 11:17 PM

Jim, that quote about the music business can be very true at times but I can also say that it can be a very rewarding time. I just did a gig tonight with my quartet and the people loved it, I was the first act to play at a renovated building that will host the Broadcasting and Communication Center at Alvin Community College in Alvin, TX and the people in attendance were great and very appreciative of the JAZZ music that we performed. So don't just thing that the music business is just a cruel and shallow money trench, I believe it is what you make it. Musically, Sparky 1966

Sparkey,

It's just a (hopefully) humorous signature.  I've been in the biz long enough to know that there are great times as well as bad ones.

KEEP MUSIC LIVE!

Jim

August 4, 2010 at 2:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sparky Koerner

I hear ya Jim, I will do my best to keep 'LIVE MUSIC' ALIVE...........

Sparky

--

Musically,

Sparky Koerner

Class of 1966

:cool:

August 5, 2010 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bryan R. Pfeiffer

"Long live rock!"

-Roger Daltrey, The Who

What else did you expect me to say?

August 7, 2010 at 10:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

frances

I heard it was wonderful. I am better known as cookie class of 68.  Jeff crumbaker

and i will attend next year.  I am living in california and am on the east coast

taking care of my parents.  write to fran at [email protected]

August 13, 2010 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frank Kobosky

To all... I have heard such wounderful comments about this ,I am so glad you will be dong it next year and I have already put it on my calander. Thank-you to Terry Wooster, Ralph Hubert for the phone calls about it! It brings back so many good memories! Looking foward to next year!

August 18, 2010 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

frances

I so enjoyed my completely halycon blissful days of happiness and joy and

laughter with the reunion committe meeting.  Well done.  All warm and wonderful

memories like no other.  Thank you all  frances (cookie) class of 68.  I am now

living in Riverside, California and am training for a marathon.  All the best

August 28, 2010 at 12:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.